Looking for appetizer ideas, check out our Salami Crostinis. This easy appetizer is sure to please at your next event.
- Carando Salami24 slice(s)
- baguette, cut into 24 thin slices1 whole
- fresh mozzarella cheese1 1/4 lb.
- extra-virgin olive oil4 tbsp.
- chopped fresh herb leaves such as thyme or oregano2 tbsp.
- yellow peppers, roasted, for garnish
- green olives, for garnish
Preheat over to 425° F.
Cut baguette diagonally into ? in. slices and place on baking sheet. Bake in oven until golden brown (about 6 to 8 minutes).
Drain mozzarella, pat dry and cut into ¼ in. thick slices. Layer mozzarella on toast, trim to fit. Drizzle olive oil over cheese and sprinkle with herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
Top each crostini with 1 slice of salami. Garnish with peppers and olives as desired.