- 8 Slices Carando Prosciutto8 Slices
- 1 Pound Smoked Mozzarella, Cubed1 Pound
- 1 Pound Fresh Cranberries1 Pound
- 1 Cup Orange Juice1 Cup
- ½ Cup Light Brown Sugar½ Cup
- 1 Cinnamon Stick1
- ½ Tsp. Ground Nutmeg½ Tsp.
- 2 Whole Cloves2
- ½ Tsp. Cracked Black Pepper½ Tsp.
- ¼ Cup Parsley Leaves, Whole¼ Cup
In a heavy pot, bring the cranberries, orange juice, brown sugar, cinnamon stick, nutmeg, cloves, and black pepper to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Transfer the cranberries to a shallow bowl and place in the refrigerator to cool completely.
While the cranberries are cooling, cut the prosciutto slices in half, making 16 half slices.
Lay the prosciutto pieces out on a cutting board or platter, and place one cube of smoked mozzarella in the center of each.
Wrap the prosciutto around each piece of cheese, top with a small amount of the cranberries, one parsley leaf, and stick with a toothpick.
These can be served immediately or refrigerated until ready to serve.