This Italian hoagie pasta salad comes with epic amounts of savory Italian deli meats, sharp cheese, fresh veggies, and flavorful dressings. Super easy to prepare, it’s ideal for picnics, BBQs, or any time you’re craving something cold, colorful and crunchy. So satisfying and delicious, you won’t miss the bread!
- Orecchiette pasta1 lb.
- Carando Hot Ham, diced¼ cup
- Carando Classic Genoa Salami, diced¼ cup
- Carando Pepperoni, diced¼ cup
- Carando Mortadella, diced¼ cup
- Sharp provolone, shredded¼ cup
- Cherry tomatoes, halved½ cup
- Sweet onion, diced¼ cup
- Dill pickles, diced¼ cup
- Celery, diced¼ cup
- Oregano, dried½ tbsp.
- Pickled cherry peppers, chopped1 tbsp.
- Mayonnaise1 cup
- Red wine vinegar2 tbsp.
- Extra virgin olive oil2 tbsp.
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and rinse under cold water until cool.
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
Refrigerate for at least an hour until serving.