This cool-hot recipe delivers the perfect amount of kick and will have everyone lining up for more– spicy Sicilian meatballs, tender corn, tomatoes, roasted peppers, chopped Calabrian chilis, Parmesan cheese, and a hint of mint. Invigoratingly delicious!
- Carando Spicy Sicilian Meatballs1 pack
- Corn, shucked6 ears
- Small tomatoes, diced3
- Scallions, finely sliced1 bunch
- Roasted red pepper, peeled and diced1
- Mint, minced2 tbsp.
- Mayonnaise1 cup
- Garlic, grated1 clove
- Extra virgin olive oil2 tbsp.
- Calabrian chilis, chopped¼ cup
- Parmesan cheese, grated1 cup
Cook meatballs according to package instructions, reserve.
Using your preferred method, cook the corn, allow it to cool, then cut it off the cob into a large mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and combine thoroughly. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Transfer salad to a large platter, top with meatballs, and serve immediately.