- 1/2 lb. Carando Toscano Ground Sausage1/2 lb.
- 14 oz. Can artichoke hearts, well drained and chopped14 oz.
- 1/2 cup(s) Diced red bell pepper1/2 cup(s)
- 12 Eggs, beaten12
- 1/4 cup(s) Half and half1/4 cup(s)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Shredded parmesan cheese1 1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 Tsp. White pepper1/2 Tsp.
- 4 Large fresh basil leaves, finely chopped4
Heat oven to 350° F. Using a 12-inch ovenproof skillet with 2 inch sides, crumble and brown sausage over medium-high heat. Add artichokes and peppers; sauté until artichokes have started to brown. Reduce heat to medium.
Whisk together eggs and half & half; stir in cheese and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook until set on bottom and sides, lifting edges every minute to let eggs run into bottom, 5 to 10 minutes.
Once eggs are set, place skillet in oven and bake at 350° F. for about 10 minutes until knife inserted halfway to center comes out clean.