- 1 pack Carando Mozzarella Rustica Meatballs1 pack
- 1 box No boil lasagna sheets1 box
- 3 cups Ricotta cheese3 cups
- 2 Eggs2
- ¼ cup Olive oil¼ cup
- 4 cloves Garlic, chopped4 cloves
- 2 bunches Swiss chard, chopped2 bunches
- 3 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded3 cups
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated½ cup
- ½ cup Italian parsley½ cup
Cook the meatballs according to package instructions and reserve, leaving the oven at temperature.
Wash, pat dry, and chop the Swiss chard.
Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
Cook garlic until just starting to brown, add chard and cook until just tender, but still green.
Season to taste with salt and pepper, and drain the chard, allowing to cool.
Combine the ricotta, eggs, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Spray a large casserole dish with pan release.
Cover the bottom of the pan with the no-boil pasta sheets.
Top the pasta with 1/3 of the ricotta mixture, 1/3 of the parmesan, 1/3 of the chard, then 1/3 of the meatballs.
Repeat these steps 2 more times, then cover the lasagna with the mozzarella.
Bake the lasagna, covered with foil for 20 minutes at 375°F, then uncovered for about another 20, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.