- Carando meatballs, your choice of flavor1 pkg(s)
- penne pasta16 oz.
- salted butter1/2 cup(s)
- extra virgin olive oil3 tbsp.
- sweet onion, julienned1/2 whole
- garlic, minced1 clove(s)
- sweet peas1 cup(s)
- red bell pepper, julienned1 whole
- yellow bell pepper, julienned1 whole
- snow peas, julienned15
- broccoli, small florets1/2 cup(s)
- cauliflower, small florets1/2 cup(s)
- carrots, julienned1/4 cup(s)
- zucchini, julienned1/2 cup(s)
- pesto3 tbsp.
- parmesan cheese, grated1 cup(s)
Cook meatballs in the oven according to package directions and set aside.
Cook penne pasta according to package directions. Once cooked and strained, spread in shallow dish and set aside to cool.
In a large skillet, add the butter, olive oil, onion, and garlic over medium heat. Sauté until translucent, approximately 2-3 minutes.
Add the rest of the vegetables along with salt and pepper to taste. Stir the ingredients, making sure all vegetables are coated with the butter and oil mixture. Sauté the ingredients over medium heat for approximately 2-3 minutes.
Add ¼ cup of water and cover. After 5 minutes, take the cover off, add the meatballs, pasta, and pesto, and stir all together
Turn off heat. Top with parmesan cheese and serve immediately. Buon appetito!