- Carando Abruzzese meatballs1 pkg(s)
- box bow-tie pasta16 oz.
- mayonnaise1/2 cup(s)
- red wine vinegar1 tbsp.
- sweet peas1 cup(s)
- cucumber, diced1 whole
- red bell pepper, diced1 whole
- yellow bell pepper, diced1 whole
- red onion, diced1/2 whole
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half1 cup(s)
- black olives, preferably niçoise1/2 cup(s)
- fresh mozzarella, cut in cubes1 cup(s)
- sprig basil, chopped1 whole
- extra virgin olive oil4 tbsp.
Cook the meatballs according to package directions. Set aside to cool. Cook bow-tie pasta according to package directions. Spread in shallow dish and set aside to cool.
Add the pasta, meatballs, raw vegetables, olives, mozzarella, basil, and extra virgin olive oil to the bowl. Mix together and add additional salt and pepper as needed. Enjoy!